.Hack RPG
Lets get down to RPing and having fun!!
.Hack RPG
Lets get down to RPing and having fun!!
.Hack RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a future where you make the decisions that determine the outcome

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» 18 Yo Madelyn Gets Seduced And Fucked Outdoors
 Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:08 am by 

» Aberaje2013
 Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:28 am by 

» Aberaje2013
 Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:28 am by 

» Ragnarok Ketsugetsu
 Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:12 pm by RagnarokX

» Heero Techs
 Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:36 pm by Sasori

»  Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis
 Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:57 am by Koga [WhiteFang]

» Mirage's Techs
 Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:12 pm by Mirage

» Mirage (Cloude)
 Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:18 am by Ichiru The Azure Fox

» White Fang's Teqs
 Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:07 am by Sasori

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Sasori
 Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_vote_lcap Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_voting_bar Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_vote_rcap 
Koga [WhiteFang]
 Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_vote_lcap Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_voting_bar Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_vote_rcap 
Mirage
Heero
Ichiru The Azure Fox
RagnarokX
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 19 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:28 pm

Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Koga [WhiteFang]

Koga [WhiteFang]

Character sheet
SP:
 Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis Left_bar_bleue100/100 Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis Empty
PostSubject: Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis    Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:14 pm

After searching a few minutes of searching through realms,trying to find a beautiful one to tell my grandma about I finally found one. A low level area,perfect for newbies and with a beautiful enviorment. I grinned as I warped into the area. I looked around,taking it all in. I looked at the mini-map in the lower right of my headset. I saw a warping gate for monsters nearby and I grinned. I ran over to the gate and two monsters appeared.

They were level one goblins. I grinned as I drew my massive blade from my back. I swung it once at a goblin and took down half of his HP. I knew my strength was incredible,I made sure I was physically amongst the strongest. I swung another basic attack and took him out. But the other goblin got a critical hit on my back,knocking me down to 75% life. I turned around and called out my abilitie."Wolf Fang Penetration" I said as I tightened my grip around my blade,held it horizontally and lunged it at the waist of the second goblin. I hit a critical and it showed the monster's top half separating from the bottom. I put my sword back on my back and grinned at my first kills.

(95/100 SP)
Back to top Go down
Mirage

Mirage

PostSubject: Re: Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis    Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:22 pm

Not too far from the other player, Mirage had silently stepped into this realm. He needed to train, to get stronger. Soon teams would be asking him to join- Everyone needed a healer. But no, not yet. He was still low leveled. He swung his staff, Sephirot, as he headed towards a warp gate for another group of monsters. A level one plant-like monster appeared out of it, and Mirage was ready.

He wasn't strong physically, but he was fast, and that's all he needed. The monsters shot it's vines out at him and he ducked gracefully, the vines flying over his head. He whacked outwards with Sephirot, and took about 25% of the monsters health off. The plant roared and shot out a small barrage of seeds at him. Mirage took a quick step back and grinned, holding Sephirot out in front of him. "Wall of souls." He stated, and the magic responded. A green rectangle appeared and blocked the seeds, then disappeared. Mirage came up with a counterattack and did a combo, soon taking out the monster. He yawned and then looked over at the other player nearby.

((SP: 95/100))
Back to top Go down
Koga [WhiteFang]

Koga [WhiteFang]

Character sheet
SP:
 Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis Left_bar_bleue100/100 Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis    Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:29 pm

As I started walking away I heard some noises of a battle nearby. I took interest,wondering who else was here except me. I began to follow the noise and eventually I saw a male,he appeared to be a harvest cleric. "What are one of them doing out here fighting by themselves" I though to myself,knowing that they are usually the healer of team. I continued to walk towards the man.

The monster was defeated and I began to slowly clap. "Hey there. I'm White Fang. Nice to see not all Harvest Clerics can't fight. I said tauntingly." I continued to walk towards him. I sent him a part request. "How about the two of us go take on a dungeon? With both our skills we should be able to destroy it easily." I stopped and waited for the man's responds.
Back to top Go down
Mirage

Mirage

PostSubject: Re: Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis    Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:41 pm

Mirage tilted his head as the other player neared him and spoke. He frowned minusculely and raised an eyebrow. "All Harvest Clerics can fight, just because we focus on support doesn't mean otherwise." Mirage chuckled quietly and accepted the party invite, looking slightly surprised.

"A dungeon, you say? Ah. You're one of those power types." Mirage stated calmly, analyzing the other player for the first time. "Of course, of course.. Nice to meet you, White Fang. You may call me Mirage."
Back to top Go down
Koga [WhiteFang]

Koga [WhiteFang]

Character sheet
SP:

PostSubject: Re: Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis    Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:17 pm

"Ok then let's get going Mirage" I say politely as I begin to walk away,hoping he would follow me. As we're walking I spot a monster gate in front of the dungeon entrance. "Hey let's kill these monsters." I say enthusiastically as I draw my blade,hold it to my right side,with both hands, and charge towards the gate.

As I approach three level one goblins appear. "Let's take them out." I call out before I use a spell of mine. "Earth Smash" I say as I bring my blade around in a large arc then swing it down in front of the three goblins. Soon after I slash one of the goblins and hit a critical,taking out his HP completly. The goblins,stunned, now sit and watch as we attack them.

((90/100SP))
Back to top Go down
Mirage

Mirage

PostSubject: Re: Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis    Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:50 pm

Mirage rolled his eyes as he trailed after White Fang leisurely. So rash, as such were most physical force based characters. Mirage stepped to the side as they approached the gate and allowed White Fang to attack the goblins, smiling fractionally as he quickly took one out. In response, Mirage saw it was his turn, and stepped in. He jabbed outward with Sephirot and took a small amount off of the Goblin's health. The Goblin retaliated and slash at him, damaging him a moderate amount in return. Mirage barely flinched as he took a step back, raising Sephirot in the air. "Angelica Fevore."

Mirage quickly flashed a soft green as the wound he sustained disappeared completely, fading away in a second. Mirage jabbed outwards again and took another small amounnt from the goblins health, and, taking advantage of the fact that the creature was dazed, brought his staff down onto it's head and finished the creature. Again Mirage removed himself from the action and flashed White Fang a look. "Your turn." He stated, as there was one goblin remaining.

((SP: 90/100))
Back to top Go down
Koga [WhiteFang]

Koga [WhiteFang]

Character sheet
SP:

PostSubject: Re: Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis    Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:59 pm

Before Mirage could even finish his sentence I spun around and swung my Wolf's Fang into the head of the goblin,hitting a critical once again and taking out his life. "Not bad work for a cleric." I said mockingly as I put my blade away. "Let's get going into the dungeon.Since its a beginner dungeon it should only have three floors.

I walk down the dungeon's main hall. The dungeon went down into the ground,making me think this is an earth type dungeon or something. As we got to a lit room I looked around to see a large room with one door at the very end. It appeared as if we we're below a forest. Which would make sense seeing as there was what seemed to be a past the dungeon entrance.

I continued to walk and entered the second room which now had a door on both the left and right side. "Which one should we take"

(Just so u know I actually drew up a dungeon so be careful which you pick)
Back to top Go down
Mirage

Mirage

PostSubject: Re: Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis    Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:34 pm

Mirage chuckled once, quietly. Such a rude player- He'd be thinking of revenge for that comment later. He nodded his approval when White Fang took care of the last goblin, though. He wasn't that bad, pretty skilled, actually. He wouldn't tell him that, though. Again, he trailed after White Fang. "Three floors? Sounds simple enough." Somehow we went downwards, and ended up below a forest of some kind. The place was pretty nice, though, for being underground. Mirage strolled in through the door to the second room after White Fang, tilting his head as he took the place in front of him and observed the doors.

"Two doors.. Hm.." Mirage flashed a quick smile and then pointed to the door on the right. "That one." Barely waiting for a response from White Fang, Mirage walked up to the door. "Are you coming?~"

(I should say the same to you. >:3 If I'm in danger, so are you. X3)

Back to top Go down
Koga [WhiteFang]

Koga [WhiteFang]

Character sheet
SP:

PostSubject: Re: Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis    Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:46 pm

"yea lets go." I say, following Mirage through the right door. As we enter it appears to be the same room just with the vines in different places. I look around and see no sign of a monster warp gate. "Room looks clear." I said.

I looked and saw two more doors. One straight ahead and another to our left. "Hhhmm which one do you want? You're gonna be the one to heal if we get into any trouble after all."
Back to top Go down
Mirage

Mirage

PostSubject: Re: Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis    Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:02 pm

Mirage steps quizzically into the room and tilts his head. So, he had picked well, it seemed. For now. Sephirot hung loosely at his side as he walked to the door straight ahead, enjoying this moment of peace. He tapped on the door once and then looked back at White Fang, an eyebrow raised. "I have no problem with healing. My spot is support. This one it is, than." He said, reaching out calmly and opening the door.

Back to top Go down
Koga [WhiteFang]

Koga [WhiteFang]

Character sheet
SP:

PostSubject: Re: Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis    Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:13 am

I follow the man through the door into the next room. It was a dead end and a monster gate activated. Two level one Evil Plants appeared and began to come towards us. I drew my blade and looked over at Mirage. "Take the one on the right. I'll get the left one." I said before charging in.

As I approach the Evil Plant on the left I slash at it and hit. Half of its life going down instantly. It swings it right arm at me but I jump to the left to dodge. As I land I swing my sword and hit it again,finishing off its life.
Back to top Go down
Mirage

Mirage

PostSubject: Re: Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis    Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:38 am

Mirage sighed as they walked into a dead end, it being the first thing he had noticed. He then noticed the gate and the monsters, and regretfully agreed. What was this player thinking, pitting him directly against these monsters? He was support, it was his character type, and his physical strength was just plain not good.

Despite this, he ran at the other mad grass, a struggle ensuing as it attempted to steal Sephirot with it's vines. He glared at it and kicked it, pathetically, startling it enough to grab his staff back and whapping it repeatedly until it died. Mirage was panting, nearly out of breath- Stamina was not his department. He glared at White Fang silently and headed out the door. "Next room."
Back to top Go down
Koga [WhiteFang]

Koga [WhiteFang]

Character sheet
SP:

PostSubject: Re: Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis    Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:48 am

I kept my blade out, expecting a fight in the other room. As we entered the room we came across yet another monster gate. Luckily this next one was also the room to go onto the next dungeon floor. I watched as two more evil plants appeared. "Just keep me healed. I'll take care of these two." I said as I charged in for another fight.

I ran in front of the Evil Plant on the left and hacked at it. As it swung I was able to dodge but as the one on the right swung at me to it hit. Luckly i was physically strong and dident take much from the attack. I swung again at the left plant and took it out.

I looked over at the right plant and swung. The second after the basic attacked connected I activated an ability of mine. "Wolf Fang Penetration" I said and I swung at that moment to finish him off. "Timing an ability after a basic attack like that can really work out." I thought to myself.

I was at 74% health. I looked over at Mirage. "Mind healing me?" I asked before we proceeded onto the next floor.

((85/100 SP))
Back to top Go down
Heero

PostSubject: Re: Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis    Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:11 am

I hear noise coming from a different floor but shrug it off. I wasn't here to care about other users; i was here to get my level back to what it used to be.But, unfortunately i was having a little trouble.I decided to take a rest by the entrance to this floor. I flop down on the wall; i revert back to my 25% mode due to the fact that 50% is just to much for me to handle.I close my eyes for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Mirage

Mirage

PostSubject: Re: Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis    Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:14 am

Mirage rolled his eyes at White Fang ordering him around, taking it only now. If the player keeps this up, he won't be too happy when Mirage refuses to help him in a dire situation. "Yeah, yeah. I know my spot on the team." He trailed along behind White Fang regardless of his attitude, standing back a ways.

He had to admit that he was impressed by the characters strength, to himself, at least. He had a lot of skill, he'd give him that. An attitude adjustment might be needed though. His techniques were pretty nice though, and there was nothing wrong with his fighting style.

Mirage sighed at White Fang when he finished, raising Sephirot into the air. "Of course. Angelica Fevore." He stated, the staff glowing before White Fang was covered in a soft green lightly, his health restored to 100 and his energy restored as well. He lowered Sephirot and nodded at him. Walking behind him again, he was led downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Koga [WhiteFang]

Koga [WhiteFang]

Character sheet
SP:

PostSubject: Re: Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis    Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:23 am

I nod as im healed and we head down to the second floor. I look around and only see a door straight ahead,no monster gates. I walk through the door. The area was now filled with more vines coming from the ceiling. I just ignored it.

We came into a room with three doorways now. I look at all three of them and sigh. "Guess ill choose this one." I begin to think as I look around. I look at the left door and process. As we enter the room I see it is a dead end but luckly the dead end has a way to go to the next floor. "Sweet. The other rooms we're probably just a long decoy for the real thing."

As we reach the third floor I walk into the next room,and we are presented with two more door options. Straight or to the right. I look back at Mirage. "You can choose this one." I say as I then wait.
Back to top Go down
Mirage

Mirage

PostSubject: Re: Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis    Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:09 am

Mirage followed him through the door, uninterested. He looked up slightly at the ceiling, noting the vines. Yep, definitely under a forest or something. Mirage follows White Fang through yet another door, now in a room with more choices, and Mirage frowned slightly. Such a maze. Taking note from his previous experiences, Mirage pointed towards the door on the left. He might as well try. "That one." He stated, Sephirot hanging at his side and stepping through the door.
Back to top Go down
Koga [WhiteFang]

Koga [WhiteFang]

Character sheet
SP:

PostSubject: Re: Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis    Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:57 am

we step through the door and there sits two monster gates. "Oh god." I think to myself. "I got this covered. Just keep me alive." I said as I tightened my grip and ran in with a battle cry. As I got close to the cloest group I call out an ability. "Earth Smash!" I smash the earth with my blade and the cloest group is stunned. I strike once on the one on the left the again on the one on the right while they are still stunned. The right one was hit with a critical,taking it out completly. I struke again on the left and took him out.

I ran to the second group and swung my blade on the left evil plant. The right one swung but I was able to dodge just in time. I swung again on the left and killed it. I got hit by the Evil Plant's basic attack taking me down 1%. I swung a basic attack then called out another ability."Wolf Fang Penetration" I called out after the basic hit. The ability took affect and I swung my blade instantly in a horizontal position. Finishing the last monster.

I look over at the last door. Strange green fines surrounded the door. "I think that's the last room. Are you ready?" I asked as I stuck my blade into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis    Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.Hack RPG :: Λ Lambda Server-
Jump to: