.Hack RPG
Lets get down to RPing and having fun!!
.Hack RPG
Lets get down to RPing and having fun!!
.Hack RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a future where you make the decisions that determine the outcome

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» 18 Yo Madelyn Gets Seduced And Fucked Outdoors
Mirage (Cloude) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:08 am by 

» Aberaje2013
Mirage (Cloude) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:28 am by 

» Aberaje2013
Mirage (Cloude) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:28 am by 

» Ragnarok Ketsugetsu
Mirage (Cloude) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:12 pm by RagnarokX

» Heero Techs
Mirage (Cloude) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:36 pm by Sasori

»  Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis
Mirage (Cloude) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:57 am by Koga [WhiteFang]

» Mirage's Techs
Mirage (Cloude) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:12 pm by Mirage

» Mirage (Cloude)
Mirage (Cloude) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:18 am by Ichiru The Azure Fox

» White Fang's Teqs
Mirage (Cloude) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:07 am by Sasori

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Sasori
Mirage (Cloude) I_vote_lcapMirage (Cloude) I_voting_barMirage (Cloude) I_vote_rcap 
Koga [WhiteFang]
Mirage (Cloude) I_vote_lcapMirage (Cloude) I_voting_barMirage (Cloude) I_vote_rcap 
Mirage
Heero
Ichiru The Azure Fox
RagnarokX
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 19 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:28 pm

Mirage (Cloude)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirage

Mirage

Mirage (Cloude) Empty
PostSubject: Mirage (Cloude)   Mirage (Cloude) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:16 am

~The World

The World Name: Mirage

The World Gender: Male

The World Class: Harvest Cleric

Characters Age: 18

Characters Sexuality: Asexual

Characters Hair Color: Blue

Characters Eye Color: Black

Character Height: 5' 11"

Character Weight: 121 lbs

Character Clothing Style: Casual/Light

Character Physical Traits: Agile, graceful and fast but not physically strong and durable.

Fighting Style: Both long-ranged and short-ranged

~Weapon
Weapon Name: Sephirot

Weapon Type: Staff

Weapon Appearance:
Mirage (Cloude) Staff

Weapon Abilities: It channels the power used for his spells, meaning that without it, Mirage's magic is weaker. //Light~Holy

~Stat

~Strengths:
Agility (3)
Intelligence (3)
Magic (5)
Magic Defense (5)

~Weaknesses:
Physical Strength (4)
Physical Endurance (4)
Stamina (3)
Dark Magic (3)
One on One combat (2)

Guild: (Hopefully The New Azure Knights, sometime)

Character attribute: Light

~Appearance:

Offline:
Mirage (Cloude) Silver-haired+anime+guys+_18_

Online:
Mirage (Cloude) Anime-guy-anime-guys-5284778-570-78

~Personality:

Offline: Shy but cheerful, as well as dependent.

Online: Sarcastic and Leaderly. Calm and analytical. Sometimes his offline personality slips through this "mask".

~Real

Name in real life: Cloude

Gender In real life: Male

Age in real life: 16

Relationship Status: Single

Sexuality: Gay

Hair Color: Silver

Eye Color: Blue

Parents: Deceased

Siblings:
Sister
Brother (Akira(Ichiru))

~History:

Cloude was a moderately happy child, having kept mostly to himself since a very young age. There were only a few people he was open with, and that would mainly be his brother, Akira, as well as a few friends. When he was open, however, he was hyper and cheerful. Around some random age, his parents died in a car accident, leaving him for his brother to raise. He was lucky his brother had been over the legal age to be a guardian, and the two lived together rather contently. Cloude started to notice a game his brother had been playing for awhile, not really having paid it much mine before. "The World" it was, or something along those lines. Cloude himself wanted to play, but he knew his brother would never give him direct consent- Regardless, he wanted something to himself. Something only he would know about. Slowly saving up, secretly, Cloude got enough money to buy the game. Using his old laptop he'd hide away at night while his brother was supposed to be sleeping, probably playing though, and play himself. He chose the class that would most fit him- A supportive class, the Harvest Cleric. He designed his character "Mirage" as the type of person he wants to be, more outgoing and more of a leader, less shy. He continued to play in secret, any chance he got.

~RP Sample:

((Tsuin Kyandi, Bleach RP))

Tsuin sighs and runs his hand through his hair, floating above the School. He was still human, though he was dead- A soul. He had come to terms with this fact during the three months that he has been... Dead, for lack of any other word. It wasn't easy to admit this to himself, though not necessarily hard, either. It was a simple concept, but it was still alot to handle.. He had tried to contact his parents, to no avail, of course.. He had been to his own funeral, for gods sake. It hadn't been easy.

But simple, atleast.

He was starting to hurt, though. His chest.. The pain was nearly unbearable. Nearly. But it was just pain, something he could handle. Pain could be ignored, if you tried hard enough. But it was getting harder and harder to do just that. He had been here too long- He wanted to move on, but for some reason, he couldn't. He didn't know what could possibly be holding him back, unless there really wasn't anything such as a hell or heaven. Maybe he was just damned to wander this earth he had left prematurely for eternity, with this pain in his chest. A pain near his heart.

Thinking about all of this, Tsuin was still floating above the school, but then something happened. Later he would wonder if thinking about it was what caused this to happen- It was just so random he could almost find it funny. One second he was doing nothing, just thinking, and the next he was doubled over in the air, clutching his chest and clawing at his heart, gasping for breath.

It wasn't long before he blacked out.

He soon awoke, having taken on a new shape. He was trying to focus his thoughts- Find out what was going on, and what had happened. But he -couldn't-. That pain from before- It was worse now. It was horrible, the pain was so intense that he couldn't even form a coherent thought. It just hurt so freaking much. He couldn't breath, He couldn't think, He could only feel. Feel the pain that was overriding him.

The pain of pure emptiness. He had to fill that hole, that pain. He had to. Soon/ Soon/ Soon/ Soon/ Soon...

Now. NOW.

Back to top Go down
Ichiru The Azure Fox

Ichiru The Azure Fox

Character sheet
SP:
Mirage (Cloude) Left_bar_bleue100/100Mirage (Cloude) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Mirage (Cloude) Empty
PostSubject: Approved   Mirage (Cloude) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:18 am

Vroom
Back to top Go down

Mirage (Cloude)
Page 1 of 1