.Hack RPG
Lets get down to RPing and having fun!!
.Hack RPG
Lets get down to RPing and having fun!!
.Hack RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a future where you make the decisions that determine the outcome

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» 18 Yo Madelyn Gets Seduced And Fucked Outdoors
Special/Hidden/Event classes I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:08 am by 

» Aberaje2013
Special/Hidden/Event classes I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:28 am by 

» Aberaje2013
Special/Hidden/Event classes I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:28 am by 

» Ragnarok Ketsugetsu
Special/Hidden/Event classes I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:12 pm by RagnarokX

» Heero Techs
Special/Hidden/Event classes I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:36 pm by Sasori

»  Λ Green,Paradise,Oasis
Special/Hidden/Event classes I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:57 am by Koga [WhiteFang]

» Mirage's Techs
Special/Hidden/Event classes I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:12 pm by Mirage

» Mirage (Cloude)
Special/Hidden/Event classes I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:18 am by Ichiru The Azure Fox

» White Fang's Teqs
Special/Hidden/Event classes I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:07 am by Sasori

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Sasori
Special/Hidden/Event classes I_vote_lcapSpecial/Hidden/Event classes I_voting_barSpecial/Hidden/Event classes I_vote_rcap 
Koga [WhiteFang]
Special/Hidden/Event classes I_vote_lcapSpecial/Hidden/Event classes I_voting_barSpecial/Hidden/Event classes I_vote_rcap 
Mirage
Heero
Ichiru The Azure Fox
RagnarokX
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 19 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:28 pm

Special/Hidden/Event classes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichiru The Azure Fox

Ichiru The Azure Fox

Character sheet
SP:
Special/Hidden/Event classes Left_bar_bleue100/100Special/Hidden/Event classes Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Special/Hidden/Event classes Empty
PostSubject: Special/Hidden/Event classes   Special/Hidden/Event classes I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:39 pm

The World Name: Ichiru

The World Gender: Male

The World Class: Kitsune

Characters Age: 16

Characters Sexuality: Asexual

Characters Hair Color: Blond (in human form) White (all other forms)

Characters Eye Color: Gold/brown

Character Height: 5'7"

Character Weight: 150

Character Clothing Style: Akiras style ranges depending on situation, he prefers when in battle to wear a looser/body tight outfit that allows better flexibility and manuvering capability when in hidden mode he tends to wear hooded outfits to hide himself

Character Physical Traits: fangs, slawed nails fox ears and tail all white

Fighting Style:(Short - mid-range)

Weapon Name: Fangs of the nine-tails

Weapon Type: Claws/ Bladed gauntlet

Weapon Appearance: (see bellow)

Weapon Abilities: Fire

Strengths:
High stamina 4
Strength 5
Speed 4
Agility 5
Intellegence 5

Weaknesses:
Long range 5
water 5
ice 5
Sensative to sights sounds and smells 4
In wolf form endurance is less 4
Guild: The New Azure Knights

Character attribute:
Unknown
Techniques:

Fire claw- my claws become caught on fire and increase fire damage (3 turns has a 2 turn cool down)

Burning slash- sends a slash of fire at my opponent no cool down

Burning slash tenfold- from each claw point a fire beins and as i slash all 10 tips send a slash of flame at my opponent 3 turn
cool down

Dance of the Nine Tails- fox form only- tails begin to glow and i slash repidedly and whip my tails sending rapid attacks at my opponent (5 turn cool down)

Fire Wall- creates a wall of defending flames and can also be maintained without his presence or feeding it power (passive ability durring battle will only last 2 turns )

Flame Drill- *oats body in flames and spins towards an opponent to drill through them(3 turn cool down)

Flame twister-*coats his body in flames similer to flame drill but in a bigger range with more piercing force (4 turn cool down)

Pyromaniac- after bonding more with his weapon element he has discovered he can manipulate flames around him to shift fire and even allows for the creation of flame wings (always active cannot generate flames with out weapon)

Kitsu unleashed- when angered his eyes will turn red and he will enter a state of blood lust injuring friend and foe in this state he recieves a bonus to atk speed and endurance but a lowering in defence (lasts 2-4 turns depending on level of anger)

Appearance :
Offline:
Spoiler:

Online:
Human form:
Spoiler:

50% form:
Spoiler:
75% form:
Spoiler:
Nine-tailes form:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Offline: Akira is a very focused and strong wiled individual who enjoys having fun
Online: Ichiru is a secretive and mysterious person who keeps to himself

Name in real life: Akira Mitsurugi

Gender In real life: Male

Age in real life: 24

Relationship Status: Married

Sexuality: Straight

Hair Color: hay blond

Eye Color: silver

Relatives
Parents: Deceased

Siblings:
Sister
Brother

History: Ichiru is an experienced player not an expert but not a newbie. He started of as a Knuckle master class and found an item called contract of the Nine tails. the Kitsune class allows him to transform from his original class into a wolf form, and vice versa. he found the item when he was exploring the world he battled a dragon and uppon defeating it a data glitch appeard turning his reward into the item that gave him his special class. Uptate: after recruiting more members to his guild ichiru decided it was time to fing the item that would allow him to be immune to ice but instead discovered something else uppon facing the dragon he was transported to a world mentaly in which he ment Aura and she warned him of the End of The World and handed him a bracelet and said to give it to the one whos heart is strong and he bowed being knighted he is know The Azure Fox Knight...

RP Sample:
I Enter the training field at the academy ready for my kendo lesson.

"Yo, Jiro!" A voice calls.
I turn to see Shinetsu.

"Hey shin, Whats up?" I ask.

"Nothing much bro, ha ready to get your but kicked again." He gives me his goofy grin.

I shove him jokingly. "Yeah yeah, i still kick your butt in our Mixed Martial Arts class!"
He laughs shoving back before grabing a kendo stick and tossing one to me.

"Yeah yeah tough guy well see haha." He chuckles to him self and we take our stances and wait for the teachers call.

"...GO!"

As usual Shin swings first, he was always better with a blade.

"Point!"

Before i even realized it he had disarmed me and landed a hit.

"Ready" i say to the instructor and resume my stance this ime i would win...i hoped.

As we enter our next class i feel a hand on my shoulder, and i know already who it is.
"Hey sis"

Athena smiled at me and huged me. its funny, whenever im most down she's there to cheer me up.

"Lost again i assume?" She asks sympathetically.

"Yeah, shin is just to good" I smile and sit in my dest next to hers.

"Hey! i just found a really cool place, ill show you at lunch" she smiles excitedly.

I smile, and nod. "What is it"

The teacher clears her throat and looks at me crosslly and i shrink down in my seat.

"Hehe, sorry ma'am" I look at sis and in her eyes i can tell she was letting me know i would find out soon enough.

As we reach the outside of the school Athena akes my hand and drags me along.
"Come on!" she says excitedly.

I fallow her in a daze.
"Geez sis kill me why dont you," I fallow as she rounds a corner onto a cliff, down below is a large vally.

"This way!" she jumps down and before she gains enough speed to get hurt from the fall she smiles and the markings hidden partialy bu her clothes expand and swiftly become large, and beautiful wings of black with a white outlining and as she lands softly she shouts back up to me.
"Come one Ajiro!!"

I smile and jump myself and my wings form as i near the ground the white with a black outline being the opposite of my sisters as our wings dematerialize and she takes my hand again. and leads me to a small enclave on the side of he cliff, unnoticeable to most people but of course my sister finds it. I chuckle to myself at the thought.

Sasori

Character sheet
SP:
Special/Hidden/Event classes Left_bar_bleue100/100Special/Hidden/Event classes Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Special/Hidden/Event classes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special/Hidden/Event classes   Special/Hidden/Event classes I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:51 pm

*Takes out approval Kunai*

Good Job just pick three techs you want and make a post in the Techinque Area then follow the Techinques rules. But other wise......

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://worldhack.rpg-board.net

Special/Hidden/Event classes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.Hack RPG :: Database-
Jump to: